Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Email from Kylie

So, I thought I'd post this über nice email I recieved from Kylie today. Here goes:

hey babe! So i'm online yay! but only for about 5 mins haha. anyway I just wanted to send you a quick hello and let you know i've been thinkin about you a lot lately and miss you more than i thought it would be possible to miss somsone.

im sorry you're going through a shitty time right now, i hope things will get better. I wish i had a shit load of money because i would fly to you and steal you away from work... id find a way, really i would. but yeah anyway. I love ya hun, you're an important part of my life and i hope you know that. You're an amazing person as well and i dont think you hear that enough, so believe me when i say it!

Well i have to go but i'll try and call you when i get to Washington, tomorrow i have an hr overlap so i'll try to call you then too. love ya tons and hope you're well!

Love your GF Always & Forever! hehe
Kylie


So, yeah, it made me happy to see that. Made me feel much better.

No comments: