Friday, June 23, 2006

Peter is sad.

I just came home from going to work, and then hanging out with a couple of friends to find out some very bad news. My dog died today. It's almost a good thing though. He was old. 16. We were gonna have to put him down if he didn't' get better. I'm just glad we didn't have to. But I'm gonna miss him. Too much for words. He was like one of the family. :'-( We've had him since I was around 7 years old. I want to cry, but I can't. It's like I've forgotten how, after all the years of holding it in.

All dogs go to heaven.

2 comments:

MareBear said...

Petie...I'm SO sorry to hear that your dog died. :( I know how hard it is to have a pet for almost as long as you can remember...a part of the family, and then one day, they are gone. It's really really tough.

http://www.rainbowbridge.com/Poem.htm

Love you kiddo! *MUAH*

Anonymous said...

hey pete,

sorry to hear about your dog. wish i could give you a big hug to comfort you. scooby said he wont die on you. miss you.